The building estimator in construction is an individual that quantify the required resources such as labour, plant and material that are needed to complete a construction project and analyses quotes that are received from different sub-contractors and suppliers. Building cost estimating can concern diverse forms of construction from residential properties to hi-rise and civil works.
Our experts can through estimating services to produce bills of quantities, schedules of works and cost plans based on drawings, specifications, and any other tender documents provided by the client.
Contact us to discuss your estimating requirements.Contact Us
Common mistakes in the bill of quantities are:
• Inaccurate measurement of quantities.
• Insufficient information is given in the descriptions
• The inclusion of irrelevant preliminary items
• Omissions and discrepancies between the BOQ and the drawings or specifications
• The omission of temporary works items.
• Omissions or double counting of items
• Incorrect understanding of the work method.
• Past performance used to assume future productivity.
• Mistakes arriving from the inexperience of the cost estimator.
• Ignoring the relationship between items of work.
• Inaccurate assumptions regarding items in the BOQ.
• Arithmetic errors.
• Differences in currencies not considered.
For more general information on Cost Estimate you can read on Wikipedia or search for more information on google.
You can find our website by searching for any keywords from the below list
Estimating services, Cost estimate, Estimate, Building Estimating services, Freelance Estimator, Building estimate, Building estimators, Price building services, Building cost estimator, Price a job, Construction estimating, Building Estimating Service, Estimating services for builders, Outsource estimating services, Price my job, Price work, Conquest estimating, Estimator in construction.